Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week flew by!

This week has absolutely flown by!  Sunday was very tiresome!  We tried working on the cabin but poor Alan feel asleep in the camping chair waiting for me to cut the ceiling panels for the bathroom.  We decided to take the evening off and have a relaxing dinner with friends and then to a movie.

In the midst of all of this we have gone in with some friends of ours and are now leasing an office/shop, which we got the keys to on Tuesday.  So our time this week has been spent getting that together.  So excited to get the office out of our home!

Since we haven't done much this week, YET......I thought I could share some of the plans & drawings we have for the cabin so far.  Some of these are still a work in progress and are changing often as we are in the space and getting a feel for what is going to work and what might drive us crazy!  :)

Here is the kitchen layout.  Leaning towards a green color and hoping to do the pantry with a chicken wire front panel.



If you haven't checked out our Pinterest page yet here are a few of the ideas I have found that I would like to copy for the kitchen.  I love the finish on these cabinets and the chicken wire fronts.  Kind of liking the backsplash too.  Not quite sure what I want for that.

                                                                                                           
This is the idea for the Utility Closet


Pendant for above sink
country kitchen
Farmhouse sink


Pantry ideas





Next I'll be working on the bathroom layout.  Off to the drawing board!  Nighty night!




1 comment:

  1. Hi again! Just Dropping by to see what you have been up to :)

    I love your inspiration photos....I can't wait to see it all up and in place!
    We start pioneering in September - not BECAUSE of our tiny house, it is just a part of the puzzle, but I am so happy we did this.

    I'll.....be.......baaaack!

    ReplyDelete