Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dedicated to and in loving memory of my grandpa, Winford "WC" Hogan Sept. 12, 1923 - Feb. 8, 2013

So much has happened since I posted last. Both good and sad! My grandpa who I've mentioned before in this blog passed away on the 8th. I loved him so very much and will miss him like no one before! I will miss his stories most of all! His voice will forever be in my ears with words of advice and his instructions on driving, yard selling & construction. But I am grateful for our hope of seeing him again very soon when he will be young and healthy again in the Promised Paradise! (Revelation 21:3,4)




1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry about your Grandpa, but happy I will meet him someday :) Your home is beautiful, I am happy you are finally in it! A simple life is the best life, you have learned 'the secret'.

    ReplyDelete