Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Three Bears in Hibernation

Wow! How long it's been since my last post! Life has taken over these past several weeks!

I recently had some minor surgery and have been recovering. Everything went smoothly and I'm healing well but I'm starting to get "cabin fever" which is two fold. All my free time allows me to dwell on how we haven't had a chance to do any work on the cabin and the other is I'm ready to get back to a normal routine and out of these four walls. Thankfully I've been able to recover at my parents house since there would be no way I could completely recover living halfway in a trailer. :) I have felt like I'm on a long vacation but ready to get home, but I don't really have one. Haha

My parents have really spoiled me and my mom has cooked us breakfast and dinner just about every day since I've been here. Man how I've missed home cooking!!! My boys are here with me and I've been able to catch up on some reading and crafts. So I really can't complain! Love my family!

I've also had a couple of long time friends that have come by to see me and brought me the cutest gifts! Love those girls!

So I'm hoping I can have a more productive post coming soon!

Patience is a virtue, right? ;)

Now back to my crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just stopping in to see how things are coming along. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @lifeina320squarefoothome Hey there! Not much has been happening this past few months with the cabin but recently the ball has started to slowly start rolling again. I hope to post more news soon! So awesome to hear you're pioneering! Take care!

      @Tracie. Wow! It is a small world! Your niece and her husband were really good friends with my sister and her husband in Bethel. My parents, sister and I visited them after their first son and my son was born! :).

      The Ventura ASL meet with us at our conventions in Norco. We LOVE ASL and recommend it to anyone searching for a new outlook on things! Best decision we ever made!

      Well, keep in touch and keep following my blog! I plan on updating soon! I'm new to this blogging world. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi - I just found your blog via 320 Sq Ft. Wonderful. I noticed you follow "My Life at Playtime" blog - my, how our "family" is such a small world - that is my niece's blog in LA Area. I live in Ventura County. I really love the idea of "simplifying" even if it isn't so simple - always in the back of my mind. I look forward to seeing how your cabin shapes up. Would love to hear about some of your adventures in the sign-language field. We recently had some visitors to our KH from Ventura Sign Language to 'recruit' :) ya never know. As you said - life sometimes turns us upside down and we end up really "right-side up" Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracie I replied to your comment accidentally on the August 23rd post. ;)

    ReplyDelete