Thursday, January 10, 2013

Paint......Check!

So this past week a lot got accomplished! Hubby installed our porch light. Drywall was completed. Walls and ceiling were painted thanks to John Newton's Painting. And I now have brown nails from all the staining I did. The pictures tell it all. Looking soooo good!!!

Next in line is to get the kitchen cabinets installed. Then my cousin comes down from Sacramento to install the tile in the bathroom, the shower and the kitchen. Can't wait!!!

The last pic is the tile for the floors and the stone is going in the shower.

On to more Pinteresting! ;)











3 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful! Looks very cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, McCaa family.....from the McCaa family in Dallas, Texas. Don, Amelia, Sherry, and Susie. If you see this, my e-mail address is pennysaunt@adp. Would LOVE to hear fromyou!!! We are in a Spanish speaking congregation......but we were able to help establish the Sign Language cong, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry!! My address is. pennysaunt@yahoo.com. I just got excited!

    ReplyDelete