Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tile With Style

Beautiful work was done this week! My cousin Jeremy graciously came from Sacramento to install our tile floors and shower. I am sooooo appreciative to him for coming all that way and to his lovely wife for allowing him to come!

I helped with cutting the tile but I think he was glad I wasn't a paid employee cause he's very much a perfectionist when it comes to his tile work and it shows! No flaws here!!!

Unfortunately he had a family emergency back home and was unable to complete the grout but here just a couple pics of the progress.

By the way, you can check out his other work here-

http://tilewithstyle.weebly.com/index.html

Next up is grout, installing the laminate flooring and my dad building our bed!





1 comment:

  1. That....is.....LUXURY! Your house is going to be AMAZING!

    You probably do not need heat where you live :) But it does get chilly here. I just installed a Little Skippy marine stove in our kitchen, you can see it here: http://www.320squarefoothome.com/2013/01/skippy-stove-update.html

    ReplyDelete