Friday, March 1, 2013

Countertops Installed, Sinks and faucets.

Thanks to our friends Elon and Lindsay Floyd with A Stroke of Genius for my beautiful custom concrete countertops! They really pulled through for us and made perfect timing! Check their web site out! They do all kinds of cool stuff!

http://asofg.com/

And we also now have running water. Cold water but its clean and I can now wash and put away the few dishes I've saved. Never thought I would enjoy washing dishes as much as I did. Haha. I'm sure I will be saying otherwise in a few months from now. We opted out of having a dishwasher so we could have more storage.

Thanks also to Mike "The Honest Plumber" for all of our plumbing!

(661)392-1455

Notice too my awesome mirror! I found this drift wood tray at Home Goods a year ago and had a mirror cut to size. Then my dad glued it to the tray. I LOVE IT!!!!

We've ordered our composting toilet & microwave/hood so hopefully those will be installed soon! But I am happy to be using a bucket and taking some cold showers to have the peacefulness of this little place!

Next in line to is ordering the propane hook up, stove and closets. Then we should be able to focus on the exterior.

Life is great for the three bears!











No comments:

Post a Comment